If you wish to cancel your order please e-mail your details and order reference to [email protected]ures.co.uk or call 01204 597788.
Goods cannot be returned without the Company’s prior written agreement and must be in the same condition as when delivered; in such circumstances the Goods shall be returned to the Company’s place of business at the Buyer’s expense, subject to a handling charge which will be set by the Company in each case.
Any order cancellation must be made prior to product dispatch or collection.
Buyer’s may cancel or return their order within 5 days for a refund or exchange, however, please be aware that the return or rejection of products which we have correctly supplied may be costly. When in doubt about a product please ask for samples prior to placing an order.
- Items that are special order cannot be returned.
- Any order cancellation must be made prior to product despatch or collection.
- Once despatched or collected the return cost of the product is at the buyer’s expense.
(unless faulty, or the wrong product is delivered in which case we will exchange the product as soon as possible).
We can arrange for collection and you will be advised of the costs in advance.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Collection on products wishing to be returned will be charged. Haulage rates will be confirmed prior to collection.
- Responsibility for the goods remains that of the customer until collected by Booth Ventures Ltd.
Upon receipt of the goods the company will issue a refund within 7 days via the original payment method of the amount paid (minus the delivery charges if these apply). This is subject to the goods being in ‘as new’ condition with a copy of the valid ticket/delivery note.